Thanks to my fellow BLM Girl Freda of Freda Fro for nominating me for The Versitile Blogger Award! This is my first award as a new blogger and it feels great to have someone notice and like the work you do. In order to accept the award, I do have to follow a few rules:
Now for the randomness...
1. My favorite number is seven and it just so has it that my first, middle, and last name all have seven letters...now tell me that's not weird! LOL
2. I got skills when it comes to gift wrapping. :) I used to work at store called Kate's Paperie where I learned awesome gift wrapping techniques. For example, I can make a gift box look like a purse, the front of a shirt, or a corset. Of course I'm the one who gets called on at Xmas time.
3. I'm a Martin Show fanatic! I can watch any episode and recite it word for word.
4. I can't go to bed without watching Seinfeld at 11pm even though I've seen every episode. This is why I need the box set...(my birthday is on 9/25 people!!!)
5. I was inspired to start a blog after I was selected to participate in a makeover sponsored by Kmart's plus size line LYS. It was totally random, but I had so much fun that I wanted to inspire other women to be comfortable with their size and let them know you too can be fashionable.
6. I'm totally obsessed with my teeth...don't judge me! I remember one birthday, my mom couldn't get me a "great bday gift", but got me a gift bag filled with my fave toothpaste, whitening strips, floss, and a new toothbrush. To anyone else, they would be like, "what the hell kind of bday gift is this?!" I, on the other hand loved it!
7. My background consist of Portuguese but I know nothing about it....so sad. Has anyone ever used ancestry.com or the genographic project?
I wanna Be...Fierce
What Rose Redd Said
Lifestyles of the Thrifty & Shameless
Curves and Confidence
The Baby Shopaholic
Inside Allie's World
Kinky Curly Coily Me!
Darker Than Brown
Curls and Mo